View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:56 AM   #25
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Guy on my team starts screaming/yelling at me after we lose a pick up game at gym

not to hijack your thread, but this brings me to a problem i had too lol.

few weeks ago, was playing full court 5 v 5. I was the odd man out within a group of 4 other people. So basically, im kinda the same as u and am pretty quiet and i wont tell my teammates what to do and just play. Pretty much the whole game i barely touched the ball, and whenever i did i scored with it. I was pretty much perfect the whole game, and scored liek 3 times off steals. But my teammates were pretty much ignoring me for some reason, was it because i was quiet?

one play that particular pissed me off was when i got a rebound and i was going for the fast break, and i managed to get through like 4 defenders. Teammates couldnt keep up with me, and it ended up being 1v4, so me being the smart player, decided to back out and set up our offense. Now the part that made me seriously wanna punch someone was when our point guard literally ran up to me and snatched the ball like i was going to lose it or soemthing. that ****in' pissed me off, and i swear if i see that guy again im decking him

but back to my question:

do people think u suck cuz ur quiet, and not assertive in game?
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote