View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #29
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it cheating in 2K..

I only play online against my brothers and we play off ball all the time. It is more that I trust myself to do help D than the computer. I essentially bounce around who I am controlling so my brothers don't know so I can do surprise steals and surprise blocks, but 80% of the time I am one of the post players on D. It is too easy to take advantage of 1 defender, whether it be computer or player controlled, so if I play off ball, I can actually swarm with well timed double teams. You can't do that easily if you play on ball. It isn't that I'm hiding, it is that I use it to make my D stronger.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote