View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The private eye, internet comic just released.

I just stumbled upon this recently released comic book, authored by Marcos Martinez (DC, Marvel, multiple award-winning artist with works like Spiderman, Daredevil and such), and writer Brian Vaughan (writer for TV shows "Lost" and "Under the dome". Since there are quite a few comic fans on here I thought I would share. I haven't read it yet, just briefly skimmed through it, but it looks great. The price is set by the reader, so basically you contribute as much as you want. Authors said it will be continued if they manage to cover their expenses, so I'd encourage you to donate a bit if you like it. Enjoy.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote