View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #26
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Guy on my team starts screaming/yelling at me after we lose a pick up game at gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underballer
not to hijack your thread, but this brings me to a problem i had too lol.

few weeks ago, was playing full court 5 v 5. I was the odd man out within a group of 4 other people. So basically, im kinda the same as u and am pretty quiet and i wont tell my teammates what to do and just play. Pretty much the whole game i barely touched the ball, and whenever i did i scored with it. I was pretty much perfect the whole game, and scored liek 3 times off steals. But my teammates were pretty much ignoring me for some reason, was it because i was quiet?

one play that particular pissed me off was when i got a rebound and i was going for the fast break, and i managed to get through like 4 defenders. Teammates couldnt keep up with me, and it ended up being 1v4, so me being the smart player, decided to back out and set up our offense. Now the part that made me seriously wanna punch someone was when our point guard literally ran up to me and snatched the ball like i was going to lose it or soemthing. that ****in' pissed me off, and i swear if i see that guy again im decking him

but back to my question:

do people think u suck cuz ur quiet, and not assertive in game?

Lots of punks playing ball, the key is to have all of them on the opposing team. If theyre on ur team, not much u can do. Find guys u can play with, befriend them, hit each other up when its time to ball. Then go find some bitches to punk. Its so much more fun when ure playing with people who know ur game
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote