View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #120
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Proof of Heaven" - best selling book by athiest neurosurgeon that had an NDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
oh come on, she has clearly devoted her life to studying this...stop acting as though you have to be a neurosurgeon in order to research this subject...

I'm not discrediting her work based on that. But I'm not calling her Dr either. People like to throw the term around to give their work more weight or credibility. It is deceitful to me. And deceitful tactics makes me take them less seriously on face value.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote