View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Teach an old schooler about "Jorts"

You sound like a very outdoorsy person, which is awesome...I work come home at 7:00, eat dinner and that is that...if I have time ill work out some, but that comes and goes in phases for me.

Taking the woman out at night requires looking decent...we don't play vollyball together or anything. I kind of got to a point where I said who needs em, too much trouble changing clothes multiple times a day.

Again I have a son now though, when he gets older I'm sure my weekends will be spent in shorts...so ill be more like you then I bet.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote