View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Spring wardrobe......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Spring is upon us and I like to put away the jackets and coats. It's time to look fresh and I'm looking for a new wardrobe. I normally drape myself in t-shirt and jeans and some Nike sneakers.

I normally shop at places like BR, Gap or piece crap together from the local Macy's.

What's some casual kicks and gear you smooth cats on ISH be wearing?
I get a good amount of my clothes Macy's and Dilliards at the mall. A lot of Nike shirts from ***** Sporting Goods.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote