Thread: Fat chicks
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fat chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Nothing worse...

I really hate confident fat chicks. They piss me off. Some will argue that being confident in themselves regardless of their appearance/weight is a good thing, but.... **** that. I'm disgusted with fat people in general, so I may be biased

I think it's beautiful when a fat person is confident in themselves. It's their way of saying they don't give two sh*ts about what other people think and they are happy enough being fat they can enjoy their life without the hassle of an extra emotional baggage from other people's opinion.

No one's perfect (except for Silk of course), but at least confident fat women aren't afraid of their insecurities.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote