View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #11
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I like how you always try to get my attention. Either you make silly threads about me being the GOAt poster like this one; http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=286575

Or you try to get some attention by writing bogus like this. Your life must suck.
I think you're one of the biggest losers on this site.

You really intrigued me when you posed as a girl in a thread, you were one of the first posters I noticed on this site. You do draw my attention, but not in a good way.

Nice try though. I love how you always defend your reputation on here like an insecure little child.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote