View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #12
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: My brother's girlfriend is one of my closest friends and now they broke up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I think you're one of the biggest losers on this site.

You really intrigued me when you posed as a girl in a thread, you were one of the first posters I noticed on this site. You do draw my attention, but not in a good way.

Nice try though. I love how you always defend your reputation on here like an insecure little child.

That certain post about being a female was written more than a year prior to you registrating to this site. So you're some sad poster who uses your current account as an alt. to get attention which is even more sad. And people in that thread got that it was a joke and they found it to be funny.

And your weird posts about you having a small dick is even more lame, wouldn't be the slightest surprised if you actually are Godzuki considering that he was obsessed with ***** and that he always used that troll post about me being a female as a lame punchline. And your nickname is very close to his alt. "Budai" and last but not least, you started to post as soon as Godzuki "left" this site.

Even if you're not Godzuki, you're obviously some sad attention craving kid with a small dick.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote