View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Unclear if D-Rose will play this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I feel like a broken record, but here goes nothing(and to be fair, everyone sounds like a broken record on Rose speculation).

Simple explanation:
Rose 10 minutes before game 1 of the playoffs last season = 100% healthy.
Rose cleared by Doctors for LESS than a month =/= 100%.
Rose declared he wants to be 110%. Translation = stronger than he was, before he tore his ACL.
The human body doesn't build and condition joints and muscle at 10% per week.
If Rose is healthy, but not 100% now, and he wants to be 110% with the blessing and FULL support of the Bulls organization(the only thing that is 110%), FULL support of his teammates, and it takes about 3 weeks to improve conditioning by each step, then we're looking at mid-April(or just flat out shutting Derrick down for the season.)
I don't even think he was 100% at that point. He was dinged up all season and coming back as fast as he could from various nagging injuries iirc. I TOTALLY agree with your overall point though.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote