View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We're flying Stealth Bombers over South Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
This right here is the crux of everything and the reason why it is somewhat different this time around. China has publicly rebuked North Korea several times now and for the first time, I feel like when they say "We are interested solely in peace in the region" they actually mean it. They stand to lose too much. I don't believe they have any interest in shipping Chinese troops into a conflict between North and South Korea this time around and I'm fairly certain Beijing has already made under-the-radar contact with Washington saying this.

The fact is the worse North Korea acts the less influence China has. It essentially starts acting to piss off the US. It's basically saying LOOK AT ME US LOOK AT ME while China sits in the corner rolling it's eyes. China has no control at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote