View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Ultimate Official iOS / Android Thread

OMFG GUYS GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST DID A DEAL ON CRAIGSLIST. THE GUY ACCIDENTLY GAVE ME AN IPAD3 CELLULAR MODEL 64GB. OMFG. He told me it was an Ipad 2 and he never used it. We just finished the deal like 2 hours ago. I went to jailbreak it and it said IPAD 3 6.01! I'm like waitttt. NO WONDER the camera is bad ass & the screen is sooo sharp. I checked to see if it had Siri and it did!

I gave him 2 consoles (XBOX360 4GB & PS3 320GB)

OMFG. I can't believe this. How does this guy NOT know? I wasn't going going to do this deal either because I already have an Ipad 3 & an Ipad 2. I'm like 64GB Ipad 2 cant go wrong .. I'll just trade it. WOW. I'm in shock right now, I kind of feel bad because he was cool.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote