View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #12271
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
In the Name of the Father

8/10

I found this movie enjoyable and it encouraged me to do a little reading and research after its conclusion. One of the more interesting parts of the film was seeing those tense moments between father and son (Daniel Day-Lewis) where one could easily envision the future William Cutting, just sans mustache.
great movie. Its been decade plus since Ive seen it and still one of my favorite DDL flicks.

Re-watched the made for tv The Stand the other day. damn, terrible. still kind of entertaining but really poor acting and script. 5/10
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote