View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #53
BuffaloBill
Go Dawgs!

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your favorite game series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yup Goldberg was God in that game. It was always a race to see who could pick him first. WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy (the GOAT N64 wrestling game) were great too.

Then I guess that game was accurate because he was god in real life. If he had a handicap match against The Rock and John Cena, my money would still be on Goldberg.

Goldberg > Gillberg > Shawn Michaels > Ric Flair >>>> every other wrestler ever.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote