View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tiddy, brace yourself for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
That is crazy he got basically 55 percent of his money guaranteed.

Very irresponsible thing to do for such a large contract and 33 year old QB.

They're basically wishing and hoping he doesn't decline one bit.
I haven't read up yet, but I am thinking he got so much guaranteed because he still had one year left on his old contract with guaranteed money backloaded...

meaning they had to combine an extra huge year of unpaid gauranteed money into a new deal...

just what I am guessing anyway
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote