View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This West Coast Swing is NOT the season - Don't Buy Into the Doom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Any competitive game. Not Nets/Cat where they win by 30. No thank you. I also watch every Laker game and almost every OKC game (I like to watch OKC). And pretty much a lot of other compelling games. I remember being told i'm a Laker fan and an OKC fan and anti spur and a Nugget fan pre Melo trade and on and on. I don't like the homers who only watch their teams and have this tunnel vision that gives them no perspective.

Rest assured my psycho homerism will come out in the playoffs especially if we play the Heat. That will break me.
I watch other teams a lot too. Mostly the ones that appear on national TV a lot because that games are usually the best.

Since LeBron came to Miami I watched them a lot because I was hoping they would fail. After they won the title I don't watch them as much.
This season I watch the Lakers a lot because it's funny to see them lose

From lesser popular teams I like to watch the Warriors but they play too late (4:30 am in my country) so I watched only like 10 of their games this season.

But my schedule is basically every Knicks game + most of the good games on national TV.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote