View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This West Coast Swing is NOT the season - Don't Buy Into the Doom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Have you been to any games at Barclays? The Nets crowd is bizarre, it's light years better than Jersey but even when they are loud they react (loudly) to good plays from the other team. Nets making a run, here comes Monta Ellis with a three and there's a roar from the crowd. It's off putting for me as a Knick fan but Net fans come in two flavors, lifelong who remember Jersey and new who don't know better so i guess they don't care.

May head over tonight to the Knicks btw. Depends what time people leave my house. It's Boston but it's Sunday night so i think you can get in the building for $100 if it's just 1 ticket.
I live in Croatia. I've never been in USA,let alone the Nets game
I certainly plan to visit NY and go to a Knicks game when I save some money.

If you can go to Knicks-Celtics for a reasonable price then you should definitely do it. But if you don't have a lot of money then it's probably better to save it for the playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote