View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #19
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would anything have been different....

I always liked Felton. When he got traded from us the first time I was pretty sad, he was a decent PG. He drives more often to the rim and I like that, he can pick up a foul or two, draw defenders for kick outs to the open man, pass, sometimes he's hitting his shots. He's a decent or above decent PG we needed.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote