View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:45 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay

I gave away my xbox & ps3. Around that time I was MLG for COD & for about 2 years. I was amazing at COD, beat professional players and shit. I started being disgusted by it though. I think I waited until the release of BF4 to make a purchase. Battlefield got my interest. I played BFBC2 & I liked it. I think Battlefield will be king of the FPS in a few years.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote