View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andre Drummond To Start Tonight

Well, he's looked pretty good coming back from the injury (besides those free throws he air balled, lol). One thing I was thinking is the past few years the Pistons have went on a little winning streak at the end of the season to go from a top 5 pick to a top 10 pick. With all the bad teams in basketball being so close to each other if we do that again it will really hurt our draft status. I can't help but get the feeling the Pistons are going to get a few wins here at the end and we won't get a guy who can really make a difference. I do love seeing Monroe and Drummond on the court together though.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote