View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #26
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

I've been saying Porter to be in the mix of who we should be looking at too. One thing I've been thinking about lately though is his lack of an outside shot. With big guys like Monroe and Drummond we really need to surround them with shooters. A SF who can hit the 3 would be ideal. I like Porter because he's the best SF available in the draft and it's a position we really need to get more athletic at. If he doesn't develop an outside shot it could really hurt his game and limit him. I'm not sure we're going to draft high enough to get him either. It may take a top 3 pick to land him. Who knows though.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote