View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA scouts: IU's Victor Oladipo is ready, Cody Zeller maybe not

I'm still not sold on Oladipo's offense. I know his %s were (really) great, but a lot of that is stuff at the rim and he's not going to be able to convert at such a high rate against NBA bigs.

He's a truly great defender though, his size limits his versatility on that end a bit, but that's not a huge deal. And he's an absolute gym rat, I'm a Purdue fan so I've seen plenty of Oladipo. The jumps he made each year were incredible, he's not a kid that's going to get paid and just stop working. He's really the only 2 in this draft I think is a safe pick. Certainly not the highest ceiling, not even close really, but he's going to at the absolute worst be a quality rotation player that changes the complexion of games with his defense.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote