View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #310
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I removed tournaments that no longer exist such as IPTL, Assembly, and MLG Arenas.

There is a large announcement happening at 7pm pacific tonight that will reveal what is being rumored as a copy of Riot's LCS that they do for LoL. Regional play will be promoted and focus on the Korean e-sports scene will apparently be better.

We'll see exactly what is going down and how things will change.

If you guys have any suggestions as to how I could update/upgrade the first two posts let me know. I'm thinking of turning the tournament winning thing into one big picture through photoshop that I'd update, rather than using text/images in a kind of weird mashup. Otherwise I need to think of good ways to include more websites and content and whatnot.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote