View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #30
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Evans has star potential but again - what position is he going to play? SG?

Drummond
Monroe
Porter
Evans
Knight

We would need atleast 2 of those players to become all-stars to be relevant... But I could deal with this

I am just scared with Evans because there is a huge difference between his best and his worst...

I like Mayo - but again he is undersized

Ariza can plug a hole, but I'd prefer him off the bench

Gerald Henderson??? No, just no...

Evans is a 2 guard for sure. He has the size to play that position. What scares me with him is his health. He's restricted anyhow so I would think Sacramento would think really hard about matching.

Anyway, those are the FA's Detroit is thinking about. So depending on who we draft will dictate who Detroit goes after in free agency. Ariza is a starter in the NBA. He's not the most appreciated guy, but he can play. He was a starter on a very good Lakers team. People don't seem to remember all he did for them. The thing I like with going after a guy like Ariza is he won't be super expensive. If we could get him for 6 million per season, then we'd still have money to resign our young rookies and still go after another player.

Oh and I could see more than one player on that list potentially being an all-star. Monroe has the potential, Drummond does, Evans does, and maybe even Porter could.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote