View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Tell the truth, which of you is the other man in Bladers lovelife?

Which of you is nailing bladers girl? I thought Silktheshocker, but remembered he had no balls. (Although apparently Bladers is ok so i'm confused.) I thought Nathanjizzle because he had some threads about meeting girls. I thought maybe Mr' I'mSoRad but he's still holding out for the redheaded chick (which i approve of). And you know me, she's not asian so i'm not up in it.

ADMIT IT. AND LEAVE THE MAN'S POOTANG ALONE. He's got feelings...he's a real (e)person....
niko is online now   Reply With Quote