View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #31
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker is considered somewhat coolAussie Dunker is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24

Anyway, those are the FA's Detroit is thinking about. So depending on who we draft will dictate who Detroit goes after in free agency. Ariza is a starter in the NBA. He's not the most appreciated guy, but he can play. He was a starter on a very good Lakers team. People don't seem to remember all he did for them. The thing I like with going after a guy like Ariza is he won't be super expensive. If we could get him for 6 million per season, then we'd still have money to resign our young rookies and still go after another player.

Oh and I could see more than one player on that list potentially being an all-star. Monroe has the potential, Drummond does, Evans does, and maybe even Porter could.

You make some very good points on Ariza - I guess teams needs players like him, glue guys who play hard defense that can stretch the floor

Yeah I agree all have potential to make all-star teams - I ment we need two of them to actually fullfill that potential and become all-stars
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote