View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #33
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
I see this years draft as a very interesting draft. The top 7 players could go in any order- no consensus order

Pg-m smart
Sg-Mclemore
Shabazz m
Pf- a Bennett
Pf/c- Noel
Zeller
Olynyk

Way I see it is that if the pistons pick 5-7 shabazz is the most likely pick, if they win a top 3 pick I see Mclemore as the most likely pick.

If you have Bennett and Zeller on the board would you really pick porter or oladipo?

I don't really want to draft McLemore as a top 3 pick. I'd hope we'd have a chance at Porter or Smart. Which answers your last question, yes I would pick either of those guys over Bennett and Zeller. I don't see how either fit on our team with Drummond and Monroe. It actually makes me laugh that there's mock drafts that have us selecting Bennett. Sure some places list him as a SF but he's a PF and he's only 6'7". Bennett will be a bust IMO.

Zeller makes no sense at all. We just used a lottery pick on Drummond, who is a better player. I like Zeller actually. The only reason I would pick him would be to trade him to a team that really wanted him though. Drummond is the future C here and we still have Kratsov as a backup who has shown quite a bit of promise. I think next year we'll have a solid 4 man rotation of Monroe, Drummond, CV, and Jerebko with some more Kratsov sprinkled in there. Yes I did say CV. I don't think they'll amnesty him and pay him to play for another team. He's actually been pretty decent when he got a chance this year. Having a big that can stretch the floor is pretty important.

I could still see us drafting Shabazz possibly. Then we could go out and try to get someone like Ariza in free agency.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote