View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #365
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I wouldn't compare Palmer to Warner.

The comparison could be made..

Cardinals are going to be a dark horse team next year. They'll address their o-line with their first pick in a strong OL class and possibly pickup another player in FA or the draft, suddenly that o-line looks like a solid group on paper.

Palmer can still play and I don't think it's fair to judge his play in Oakland as an indicator of his talent. Oakland is a black hole. Arians is a solid coach with QB's and they do have weapons offensively and that defense is solid.

If they didn't play in such a tough division i'd say they'd be a playoff team easily but I do believe they have the talent to grab a wildcard spot.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote