View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #367
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
The comparison could be made..

Cardinals are going to be a dark horse team next year. They'll address their o-line with their first pick in a strong OL class and possibly pickup another player in FA or the draft, suddenly that o-line looks like a solid group on paper.

Palmer can still play and I don't think it's fair to judge his play in Oakland as an indicator of his talent. Oakland is a black hole. Arians is a solid coach with QB's and they do have weapons offensively and that defense is solid.

If they didn't play in such a tough division i'd say they'd be a playoff team easily but I do believe they have the talent to grab a wildcard spot.

Their defense, which is the key to whatever limited success they might have this season, just lost it's best player for the first quarter of the season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...uspension-deal
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote