View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Living in the mid-90's > any era

14. Cheap gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Being able to tell the difference from a 15 year old and a 25 year old

I saw a super cute girl working a store yesterday at about 2:30, but I couldn't figure out if she got out of high school and went to work or if she was just working during the day. I suppose it'd be creepier if I knew what time high school got out though
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote