View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:49 AM   #41
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
porter could be staying in college ... what do you guys think of glenn robinson III?

Porter would be crazy to stay in college. You've got guys like Parker and Wiggins who will be at the top of that draft class. He's not moving up any higher. They all say they might stay at first.....

As a U of M fan I like Robinson III. As a lottery pick I don't. I don't see him being a go to starter in the NBA. I like Burke and I actually think McGary has a chance to be the best of the bunch in the NBA. He was a top recruit coming into the season. He kind of got lost in the depth of the team for a bit. Someone is going to get a steal with him.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote