View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Got the Knicks gear for the playoffs

I have a Carmelo Anthony white jersey and that's it.

Jerseys aren't really cheap (at least not for me) and I can only wear them to the playground so I only decided to buy the Melo one.

I would definitely buy a Ewing/Starks or J.R./Shumpert jersey too but only at the right price. $50+ is just too much for me to have a collection.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote