View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #12288
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
^^^^^^

It wasn't really much of a disappointment. Just different. Look at the bolded. The story was different, but it was still good. Not as much laughs as I thought, but still pretty funny.

I just meant that the way that you described it sounded like you were disappointed because you had "too high" of hopes and didn't find it very funny. It was almost like you were justifying giving it a low score even though I think of an 8 as high.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote