View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #1811
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Just hated that call. I know people say refs shouldn't take the time/situation into consideration when making a call, but my god... That would have been a quick jumpball call in the opening minute of a regular season game, let alone on a play that basically ended the game.

CBS can slow it down as much as they want in an attempt to justify the call... I still think it was a horrendous whistle.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote