View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #19
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Why isnt Splitter starting?That guy is going to demand a trade sooner or later.
diaw is actually rated higher. im still deciding who i like more and how i want to move the lineups around.

i do think despite his higher rating diaw is worse in the game.

just finished jazz game. was very boring to play. box score and recap coming shortly. this is the last game i'll do today. don't expect this many each day
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote