View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #45
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NCAA Final Four Discussion: Syracuse vs Michigan game thread

This is pretty cool. I'm personally just pumped to have a banner we can actually truly hang up in the rafters in Ann Arbor (Final Four 2013). I'd love to see a championship for Michigan come Monday, but the ride's been pretty fun regardless.

I read on this board from time to time about being a bandwagoner vs. someone who sticks with their team through thick and thin. I have to believe this is one of the payoffs of sticking with a team through the good (Fab Five) and the bad (nearly every year since). There's been a lot of tough times in Ann Arbor basketball over the last 20 years. I've been to games where I walked up to the door and was just handed tickets for free. I remember being pumped about winning the NIT championship. So in comparison to all of that, win, lose, or draw on Monday, this has been a spectacular ride.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 04-06-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote