View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #39
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I just feel disoriented playing them. I've really tried to, going all the way back to Descent and as recently as Halo 3. I'm so bad at playing them that it takes away from my enjoyment. It's like putting on cleanroom goggles and getting tunnel vision.

That sucks. Is it a vision thing? How does being able to see your avatar change the perspective for you?

Man no Half Life or anything? Portal? FP mode in Skyrim?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote