View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #16
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

Great game, best I've played in awhile. I sucked ass at getting the GPS things though. I didn't even get 50% of them during the campaign, I got almost 75% on documents during the campaign, I was one shy.

It seems like a challenge to finish leveling up your character though. Because I've been killing pretty much every guy I see but they're so few and far between that even finishing up three of the areas I've still got almost 2 full levels yet.

Granted I have three tombs as well but still.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote