View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsrplumply
Does that thing work?
player roles is stupid and unrealistic, so it just makes everything harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Cool shit man, you putting a lot of effort into this. Too bad association mode sucks.

thanks! and yeah, I hope 2k puts good work into it for 2k14 but after all these years I have my doubts it'll ever improve.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote