View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #1306
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Great win today and a VERY exciting game. I'll reserve my criticisms about our guys for another day. I HAVE to say something about the refs though. Melo had 36 and only went to the line TWICE. Both of those were because of intentional fouls, of which, the first of which the refs really were refusing to call it. It's becoming ridiculous. I know people think I sound like a homer but even Hubie Brown was like "c'mon...he's getting hacked." Meanwhile, if you even sneeze on Durant, it's a foul. If you give him a tissue, it's a tech. I'm still trying to figure out how Chandler got that tech on a play in which he drew a foul.

Watching Knicks games haven't been doing good things to my blood pressure, especially when it comes to the reffing.

Countless times I've raged at the TV in anger and confusion, wondering why in the world Melo doesn't get the same treatment as other high caliber players such as a Durant or Lebron.

Its unfair and its ridiculous. You're not a homer for acknowledging that...its plain as day. I can only imagine how unstoppable Melo would be if things werent the way it is.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote