View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #1309
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
The way Melo is reffed is actually good. It's only a problem when other guys get those calls. If everyone was reffed consistently, I'd prefer to see fewer fouls called and a more physical game overall.

I'm read for the playoffs to start though. None of these remaining regular season games seems interesting. Let's get to it.
I actually agree with you. I'm ok with refs letting them play as long as they do it consistently.

But when one guy is getting to the free throw line just because you look at him wrong and the other one can't buy a foul despite attacking the rim strong then you know the reffing is awful.

Let them play but call it same for both teams.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote