View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Probably (?) First Round Matchup - Nets (4) vs. Bulls (5)

What do you think of your chances? Bulls should be healthy, that is this year healthy (without Rose). Rose is possible but i doubt it, and i'm not even sure at this point he makes them better working out kinks from a torn ACL. Nets should be relatively healthy, although JJ's plantar fascitis will hurt him a little going forward.

Nets/Bulls, Nets with home court advantage. DISCUSS.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote