View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should we somehow try to get rid of Amare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Prob a little late though I do think he could still be a very good player in the right situation. I'm just not sure anyone would game on him being healthy.

It is funny that it was a terrible idea to move him to most of you while it was possible but now you want to trade him when it might not be possible.

Have you learned your lesson or not? Is Tyson chandler somebody that the Knicks could trade, or do you want to wait till his value goes down and you'll want to trade him then?

I'd like to try to trade first before gutting out team. And how does Chandler situation compare with Amare? Amare has two rebuilt knees.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote