View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #1851
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Hearing PJ and McAdoo are coming back. Everyone waiting on Reggie right now. Agree about Goodman, tho.

Still the same opinion with Wiggins. Really hope the info is correct with that...
Yeah, I figure the info on Hairston leaked when he's probably wanting to wait and announce at the same time as McAdoo and possibly Reggie. Goodman was probably right, but he's still a hack. Wouldn't surprise me if Reggie leaves because of the kid and all, but I hope he doesn't.

Are you hearing new info on Wiggins?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote