View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #41
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
That sucks. Is it a vision thing? How does being able to see your avatar change the perspective for you?

Man no Half Life or anything? Portal? FP mode in Skyrim?
I'm sure it's a mental thing. I'm one of those people who just have to be extremely aware of their environment otherwise they lose their bearings. I guess that extends to gaming as I just always felt like I could never do that with FPS, whereas games like Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, and Uncharted felt very natural. My BIL is a huge Halo fan and made me play a few times (I even tried the campaign) but I always felt uncomfortable playing and was almost relieved when I stopped playing. The only games I've ever played and thoroughly enjoyed were the FreeSpace games, but that's a whole different animal.

But yeah never even tried any of those games you mentioned, and Bioshock and Portal especially sounds like they'd be right down my alley story wise.

This discussion has really made me wanna pick up a FPS game and almost force myself to go through it...
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote