View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default An upside to Lakers NOT making the playoffs....

I can't see how Mike D'Antoni isn't booted out of town and they finally attempt to make huge roster changes. This current squad is old and the cohesion isn't there but when I see dude I see a coach that was in way over his head.

And no of course the blame doesn't fall solely on him but really the guy will not have a job in this NBA after two massive fails with NY and LA
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote