View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #1591
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Punk has shown he can sell. Cena fans can't stay young forever. Plus, the WWE has been a lot more edgier in the past year or two compared to 3-5 years ago. They're still careful about sex and violence but you got the Rock using bitch and tits in his promos. Now you have the Swagger/Zeb angle (very edgy). I would say they're between PG and PG-14 at the moment.
I don't think WWE is gonna flip roles that hard and fast.

Also, I don't think WWE will go to full Attitude mode any time soon. Swagger/Zeb angle was well under control by writers, while Rock were allowed to talk trash just because he is the Rock.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote