View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Because they think that carmelo anthony will actually lead them to a championship. Not now, not never.

You have hot potato Brook Lopez on your team and you are lead by Deron Williams. Want to compare hopeless situations over a few beers?

Wait, i dissed my own team there too...

BTW, you did not guarantee the Knicks would lose yesterday, i thought we had an udnerstanding.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote