View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #43
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What do Knick fans have to be insecure about? We sucked for 15 years. During that time we stayed fans.

Nope. Knicks have gained A LOT of bandwagon hoppers recently, so your talk of loyalty doesn't hold water. I generally don't mind the actual Knicks fans I know in real life, but when I log on the internet and see these bandwagon clowns pretending like they've been there since the dark times it just reeks of fakeness. It's pretty obvious why they chose the Knicks too. It's because they get all the attention, so they wanna be a part of something by joining a large group as an alternative to the "real" bandwagon teams likes of Miami and LA, except New York is no different anymore. A signaficant portion of your fanbase is made of attention seeking followers.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote